What could be your strategy for success in regaining faith in yourself? Close your eyes and imagine that the next six months will be exactly what you dream of today. See before your inner eye how you have followed your heart and your intention and become the person you want to be. Feel inside yourself how it feels, see all the things you have changed and created. Then look back gratefully and full of trust on the path you have taken... - What does this vision meditation by Coach Laura Malina Seiler in you? Is it "too good to be true," or is that idea impossible for you? We say believe in yourself. Because you have everything divine in you to create the life you have always dreamed of! Yes, you alone are your creator.
5 new success strategies
But maybe you just lack the confidence in yourself to move mountains. It's perfectly normal. Who among us doesn't doubt himself sometimes? But remember: As long as you don't believe in yourself, you are your own obstacle to success. And exactly for these moments, to get you out of the spiral, we have beautiful exercises for you, with which you can regain faith in yourself bit by bit. Five new success strategies!
- Why don't you just take a few minutes for yourself now and let the feelings be there that show when it thinks in you: "I have no self-confidence". What do you feel about yourself?
- Write down all your beliefs. Now ask yourself if the statements are really true? Or can you turn them around to the positive?
- Meditate! Use meditations to find yourself, your source of strength and to become clearer and clearer with you. Of course you will encounter situations in your everyday life that confront you with your old beliefs. But little by little you will notice how it hardly triggers you anymore. Because you have discovered a new strategy for success for yourself and this strategy can be that you react more calmly in certain situations and clear up the conflict with calmness and clarity.
- Make a list of your talents. What qualities and special characteristics do you possess that even your best friends might not know about, since you stay behind the scenes with this strength?
- Make a mindmovie or a vision board with your wishes and dreams. Formulate them concretely as possible. Allow yourself to think big.
Success strategies: "Gratitude is a key to a fulfilled and happy life."
Just as you can rediscover self-confidence and faith in yourself, Laura Malina Seiler would like to share with you: "Gratitude is a key to a fulfilled and happy life. Make it your most important habit to go into the feeling of gratitude every day for everything that has been, for everything that is, and for everything that may still come. Gratitude transforms your life and immediately shifts you from lack to abundance. In the energy field of abundance you will attract more abundance and even more of what you can be thankful for!
3 tips from Laura Malina Seiler
There are three things that help the author of "May you be happy" to start the day lovingly every day. But also to have her goals clearly in mind, to deepen her spiritual practice and to think strengthening, positive thoughts. Here are Laura's success strategies:
- Morning and evening routine: Sometimes it may only be ten minutes long, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that you create your own framework and energy for your day. To really create the day you want to live it.
- Write down your goals and visions clearly and visualize them to keep your focus. Do not be distracted by things that are not helpful for your path. Writing down goals and dreaming big automatically activates a solution function in your brain. In this way your brain will search for a way for you to achieve your goal.
- Consciously perceive your thoughts. Gradually create an inner world and language that is positive, constructive, loving and solution-oriented. Do not keep yourself small with negative thoughts and limiting beliefs.
We hope that we could give you a little present with our tips.