Are you watching your diet? You are between 28 and 42 years old? You weigh between 60-80 kg and would like to eat a delicious pizza tonight? Enjoy it! It's best to find a sports colleague who will play 100-150 minutes of football with you afterwards. According to the study "Fast Food im Realitätscheck" by "Intersport", this is necessary to burn the calories you have taken in. Oops. For eight years, from 2009 to 2017, the eating behaviour of 44,000 test persons was investigated.
Nutrition: A lot of fast food increases the mortality rate
Most of the study participants were over 45 and female. It was found that for every ten percent increase in fast food consumption, the risk of early death increases by 14 percent. "Higher consumption of processed food seems to be associated with an overall higher mortality rate," the study leaders said. A recent study by the University of Bonn provides the proof: fast food not only makes you fat, but also weakens the body's immune system.
"A shift to a more plant-based, wholesome diet reconciles us to creation"
Our diet can make us sick - or cure us. This is the flaming plea of the holistic physician Rüdiger Dahlke for a diet of peace. In his view, our food contains too much dead and therefore makes us unhappy - as he writes in his book "How the renunciation of meat and milk heals body and soul". Rüdiger Dahlke's heart's desire: "Nothing brings about so much on so many different levels as a change to a vegetarian diet and reconciles us with creation," says the author of "Peace Food".
Nutrition: "You are what you eat!"
Have you ever honestly reflected on your eating habits? Are you and your health really in balance? How much unhealthy stuff do you consume per day, in which phases and why? Mindset is everything - or: "You are what you eat!" - You've certainly stumbled across the famous quote from the German philosopher Ludwig Feuerbach. We would like to give you 7 steps on how to live healthier and feel fit again from today.
7 steps for a healthier mindset
- Change your MindsetDeal with the quality and location of the products you eat.
- MeditationIntroduce meditation as a regular ritual in your daily life.
- Give your body a rest. Bedtimein which you can completely relax and start the new day fit and ready
- GratitudeWrite down 3 things every night for which you were especially grateful today
- Sport: Overcome your inner bastard and swing your butt. How can you integrate sport into your everyday life with joy and passion?
- Healthy nutrition: With a homemade shake you start the day healthy. All you need is 150ml water, 150ml almond milk, 2EL whey protein powder, 1 teaspoon chia seeds and a handful of fruit.
- MindfulnessYou should consume 0.03 litres (30 millilitres) of water per kilo of body weight per day. In an adult person, around 2.5 litres are lost per day through excretion and through the skin - so this amount must be reabsorbed: 1.5 litres through drinks, the rest is usually taken in automatically through solid food. Some examples:
- With 50 kg body weight you need 1.5 liters of fluid
- 60 kg body weight 1.8 litres of liquid
- 70 kg body weight 2.1 litres of liquid
- 80 kg body weight 2.4 litres liquid
- 90 kg body weight 2.7 litres of liquid
"Your diet should give you energy instead of robbing you"
On 174 pages of passion, love and creativity, Laura Helser shows how you can implement healthy, conscious nutrition for yourself in a delicious, easy and quick way. By the way, here in the magazine on Sunday, October 26th, a detailed interview with her will appear " Nutrition is so much more than just food intake. Conscious and healthy nutrition is a form of respect and love for yourself," says the cookbook author of "LOA's Fitfood Küche". "This here is your life! Your health and energy are the most valuable thing you have. Do you realize that? Every day we decide for or against our health through our meals. How about every meal from now on gives you energy instead of robbing you of it?" The goal of the trained personal trainer is that every meal nourishes you and gives you power and lightness in everyday life.
Feel good - inside and outside
You are your own creator and all power is already within you to create your new self right now. Come into your center to feel your life force again. We are curious to experience from you how life-changing it is to feel good - inside and outside.