Let go of your fears! Where do your fears of success come from? Why are you afraid of reactions? Or to think big? Why do we tick so? Where do these fears come from? Why do we prefer to repress and struggle to maintain the status of the catastrophic quo? "Because the known pain is often a loved pain. As absurd as this may sound. We protect what we find in our lives - often unconsciously. Whether it's disasters, suffering, pain or problems. Man is a creature of habit, he gets used to even the most adverse circumstances", write Christina Grahn-Hommelsheim and Walter Hommelsheim in their new book "Heart over head - The simple formula for a happy life".
Don't stamp your life with "okay".
It's easier and pretty convenient to label your life "okay." Because that way you don't have to take action. "This is not the way to change anything. That way you don't have to venture into the unknown. After all, the unknown is not controllable at first. And loss of control is more feared than some pain and some problems in the now. Oh sweet repression, oh sweet talk of beauty", the coaches know from their own experience.
Look fear in the eye
At this point we would like to encourage you to face these fears. "For we promise you: Behind the fear lies a world that is more beautiful, fuller and more colourful than anything you can imagine now. You are losing something. That is right. But you only lose that which no longer serves you and your wonderful being. And you gain a lot in return. And much more than you lose: new experiences, new people, new happiness, new life. And all this is tailor-made for you, for your needs, your wishes, your strengths, your talents, your being. You break the corset into which you have been forced for many years or into which you have even squeezed yourself. Freedom is waiting out there. Look forward to it. Be brave!
The world is the mirror of your inner convictions
But now it is up to you to take the first or next step. You may look at your blockages. You may decide if you are ready to throw away your old shoes and leave your comfort zone! Are you up for something new that will make your heart shake? The world is the mirror of your inner convictions. You can only experience what you think is possible! The greatest act will be to rediscover your own glow and share it unconditionally. The world needs you. It needs your glow, it needs you in your beautiful uniqueness. Without fears. The moment you share your light, you can suddenly see your own way because the darkness gives way to the light.
Without fears: 3 tips for success
Are you ready to bring your radiance into the world? Do you want to be successful and think big? Then let yourself be inspired by our 3 tips to become the most beautiful version of yourself. Exercise: Look in the mirror every day from now on. Look into your eyes and repeat the words:
- Say your name and then say, "I'm proud of you because..."
- "I forgive you that..."
- "I love you."
- Ask yourself: What would I like to learn? What do I want to grow in the next six months? What can I do this week to start?
- Network with others who are already successful. Ask them about their recipe for success. Let them advise you. Or buy their books, listen to their podcasts or read interviews about them.
- Grab a piece of paper and a pencil, and over the next few days write down all the beliefs that are currently preventing you from being successful. This task may show you the banalities with which we limit and restrict ourselves.
Shape your life actively without fears
However, it is not enough just to decide who you no longer want to be. "Who do you want to be instead? What do you want your future to look like? What do you want?", inspire Christina & Walter to think. Start now to actively create and shape your life. The coaching couple would like to give you 4 steps how to (re)discover, unfold and develop yourself.
- Visions help to actively shape our future life. Direct your life in the direction you want it to go. A vision has to do with qualities that you cannot "reach". You can't just implement this vision, but you can set out, become active and make things happen.
- Visions may contain material aspects, they know no boundaries, rules or laws. But it is important that you surrender to this vision, that you link qualities and attributes to it. Shoot your own film and cut in all the images and scenes that make your heart jump higher. Visions must be tangible.
- Your vision is your guide. You must go yourself. You have the power to accomplish anything. You take full responsibility for what you do and don't do.
- Visions may change. After all, we change too. Look and check yourself and your vision constantly.
But so that your vision now burns into your head like a belief system, flowing through every pore of your body, we have another wonderful exercise for you: Close your eyes for a moment. Breathe deeply into your heart and out. Start smiling from within. Imagine how your heart smiles. Imagine how your cells smile, how all the organs smile, how you create a beautiful peaceful smiling state within you. Stay here. Take a deep breath in and a deep breath out. Your heart is your guru. Connect with your nature, with your spirit, with the endless source of love. Make the connection to your heart the most important priority in your life. Return to this place as often as possible and spend your time here. Because only if we live from our heart, we really live. Take a deep breath in and out. Live!