What is personality development for you? Do you only associate it with your professional vision? Or does it encompass much more? Or does it perhaps involve much more than that, such as self-reflection, going into depth with you and getting to the bottom of your wishes? We would like to inspire you today how you can (re)live your potential! We help you to become the most fulfilling and happy version of yourself. Bring your radiance into the world! Look forward to six tips for your self-realization.
This is how you get into your creative power
Maybe you're having doubts right now. That one voice inside of you that says, "Everything is fine the way it is. I can't complain. It's okay." And then there's always that other voice inside you that says, "There's more to it than that. There's more to it than that." Now it's up to you if you're ready to leave the comfort zone and embrace a new direction in your life. We would like to give you 6 tips on how to get into your most beautiful creative power.
Everything that happens in your life is not an accident
Do you know for example the power talk of Laura Malina Seiler in her podcast channel "Happy, Holy & Confident? Start with the episode "Higher Self Talk: Everything is good!" It helps you to connect with your creative power and with your trust in the universe. Then everything that's happening in your life right now is no coincidence. It is the result of your inner convictions. "Sometimes we just have these days or phases where everything seems to go wrong. Instead of listening to these negative thoughts, it is important to be the energy we want in our life", the LIFEcoach finds.
Power talk for your self-realization
"Take the 5 minutes, close your eyes and feel the power and love that is within you, waiting for you to live it. Believe in the best and trust that the universe will match your energy", Laura Malina Seiler knows only too well from her own experience. Well, are you curious now? The "Higher Self Talk" is great if you want to activate pure motivation, power and love in you, if you want to have more trust in yourself and the universe. So let go of your doubts, your fears and worries. Let it go. Everything will be fine! There is nothing you could not create. Allow yourself to feel free again. Believe only in what's best from now on Believe in yourself! Now celebrate everything you've already created How many times you've gotten up You don't need to fight anymore Go out with ease and show yourself to life
6 tips: This is how self-realization works
Of course, we have even more ideas in store for you to unfold your personality wonderfully. We would like to introduce the Powertalk to you only as one possibility. Here are another 6 tips for your self-realization.
- Reflect: Now ask yourself the right and important questions: Who am I? What can I do? Where do I want to go?
- Doctrines: Write down all your beliefs that come to your mind that keep you from living your potential. And make sure you take the time. I don't think you're gonna come up with all the success factors that prevent you from succeeding right away. But write them down.
- Questioning: Ask yourself the question to every sentence: "Is this really true?" Yes or no? Answer the question honestly. Then ask yourself, "Can I be sure about 100% that this statement is true?" Maybe you're ready to go deeper and see when and from whom you took this pattern. Perhaps you are now ready to decide on a new formulation of the belief system.
- Meditation: Many of our coaches have published meditations on YouTube or in their own apps. See which one appeals to you and get involved. Look forward to feeling yourself and your feelings again and especially to dissolving old, deep-seated condemnations with the help of meditations.
- Podcasts: Listen to inspiring podcasts on a variety of topics. Be it about finance, relationships, professional reorientation or self-strengthening. Feed yourself with great and valuable content that will help you move forward. Because we at Greator also have our own Podcast with many well-known top speakers.
- Now go on your way. We would like to accompany you on your journey and therefore we lay out our 7-Day-Vision-Challenge with Christina Grahn-Hommelsheim and Walter Hommelsheim to the heart. In this intensive week you learn to focus your goals, to formulate them clearly and how to implement them.